Thursday, March 20, 2008

Value Added NY Caricatures by Dale Gladstone

More often I need to tell people I can add some very cool extra features to the caricature drawings I do at trade shows, parties & corporate events. This can be very nice for private events but even more valuable for events that are sponsored or otherwise business related. What I'm talking about is I can put logos, lettering, product placements and or custom backgrounds on every drawing I do for you. If you hire me for a fundraiser I can put something in every drawing to promote the sponsor and/or print their advertising on the back of my caricatures & frames. The same thing can be done for any other trade show or corporate event. Also, for private functions, you can have "Congratulations Joe & Gina" or whatever, a theme background, anything you want for every caricature. Additional charges may apply.

No comments: