Friday, March 14, 2008

NY Caricatures Testimonials for Dale Gladstone

2008

"Dale Gladstone came to my husband's 50th Birthday party to draw caricatures of our guests.
It was really fun entertainment for both the adults and the kids as everyone could look on as Dale drew each person or couple. (We had many options from which to choose and we all were very pleased with the results) All of my guests said that they loved the idea and that is was the best party favor that they have ever had.
People who have seen the
caricatures in the homes of our guests have asked them who did the drawings and commented as to how good they were and what a great idea for the 50th Birthday party.
Thank you
Dale, everyone is still telling me how much fun it was and how they are still enjoying the caricatures. " *****
- Mar 14, 2008 Cindy from South Jersey


"Great work, great prices." *****
- Mar 14, 2008 HM from Syosset, NY

"
Dale is a great caricaturist. He is very focused on his drawings which makes it both enjoyable and comfortable to sit for. His drawings reflect the individual in just about 5 minutes. We are grateful that he agreed to be a part of our school fundraiser and donate half of his proceeds to the school. Thanks Dale and we hope to work with you again next year!" *****
- Mar 14, 2008 E Hong, NY, NY

"
Dale Gladstone IS THE TOP OF THE LINE; I WAS APPREHENSIVE WHEN I FIRST HIRED HIM, AS I JUST CAME ACROSS HIS NAME WHEN I GOOGLED ARTISTS; BUT HE WAS BETTER THEN HIS WORD: HE FINISHED ON-TIME FOR THE PRICE QUOTED WITH THE FINISHED PRODUCT BETTER THEN I HOPED FOR; HE EVEN CAME TO NJ TO DELIVER THE PRODUCT, FEARING THAT THE PRINT MAY BE DAMAGED WERE HE TO MAIL IT. I WOULDN'T HESITATE TO USE DALE AGAIN, OR RECOMMEND HIM." *****
- Mar 14, 2008 Chris G Alevras, Esq, NJ

"Talented artist! Nice guy. Dale drew caricatures for all the guests at my 50th birthday party, and everyone enjoyed him." *****
- Mar 14, 2008 DJY, Westchester

"Dale was our
caricaturist at our holiday party last December. Although it was a stormy night and all means of transportation was backed up, he arrived with plenty of time to set-up his sophisticated equipment, professionally dressed and ready to work. He asked each subject a question and drew that person with that subject in mind, (EG--I'm a Mets fan so my caricature has on a Mets uniform). The picture was very detailed and the end result was a colorful rendition of each guest. His depictions veer toward the flattering aspect of caricaturism so everyone was happy and flaws were not exaggerated.
" ****
- Mar 14, 2008 Guest99292

2007

"My best decision ever!:
We asked Dale to use his artistic talents at a Communion Party and I must say that everyone enjoyed it very much. It kept all the kids occupied. The best was that everyone got to take something home with them from the event. I would use his service again in the future." *****
-
Jun 20, 2007 Lori from Smithtown, New York

"Notably good service experience:
Dale,
I hired the best, you. Thank you for helping us celebrate my son's Bar Mitzvah.
I will always recommend you. Thank you again.
" *****
- Apr 15, 2007 Seth from Plainview, NY

"Notably good service experience:
Dale Gladstone is a very pleasant, talented and insightful caricature artist. Guests at our event loved him! Glad we hired him! I'd do it again and have already
recommended him to friends and business associates.
" *****
- Mar 28, 2007 Leslie from Armonk, NY

"The caricatures were creative and entertaining:
My Long Island guests were thrilled. Dale Gladstone was personable and therefore
able to tailor the
caricatures to the subject's personality. My son was thrilled
with his "race car" caricature. My event on Long Island, New York was wonderful
and every guest was happy to go home with a caricature keepsake
." *****
- Mar 28, 2007 CL from Oceanside, NY

2006

"
Dale is wonderful! He has a fantastic talent. I always recommend him to
my clients." *****
- Dec 15, 2006 Harry Mandel, magician, Long Island

"Consistent quality and professionalism:
Top quality
caricatures from an artist who is sensitive to his clients' requests
and exceeds their expectations. We have used
Dale Gladstone for two parties and three projects and are thrilled with his creativity and work. He always completes work on a timely basis." *****
- Oct 21, 2006 Estela, New York, NY

"Best
caricatures ever!
Dale Gladstone was able to capture the little characteristics that made each
person unique, and showed these details through his artistic work."
*****
- Nov 14, 2006 Tanya, Brooklyn, NY

"The best decision I ever made!
Dale did a great job at our party. Everyone wanted to get one of his caricatures.
Our party was located within 10 miles of New York, NY. We plan to have him at
more party events. I would recommend him for things such as trade shows. He was
professional in dealing with individuals and designed a great backdrop to go with
our party's pirate theme. I would highly recommend his services.
" *****
- Nov 3, 2006 Maria, Ernst & Young, Hackensack, NJ

"Excellent caricaturist with an uncanny ability
to capture his subject's persona.
Dale Gladstone was hired to create caricatures at a big political celebration in Westchester, New York. People there were very happy with his work. He is an experienced, reliable professional with many years of seasoning to his credit. His artistry is really on target. I took a chance and it came out real well!" *****
- Oct 5, 2006 Barry from Armonk, NY

No comments: