Friday, March 20, 2009

Caricature art for trade shows & parties

My caricature art is the most amazing thing you can get for your next event.

My caricatures will be treasured & talked about by your guests for years. Just wait 'til you see me draw caricatures at celebration! Visit my caricature web site for samples of actual party drawings, caricature prices & other info. My art is not only a great souvenir for people to take home, but my caricature drawing process is a fascinating spectacle that will amaze everyone. Unlike many of my competitors, the samples of art you see on my Party Caricatures page are actual party drawings, not studio art that I spent several hours or days on. All of my non-party work is kept on my Caricature page.

*** Join my caricature art fan club before the free membership offer expires!

Get your own caricature drawing
by Dale Gladstone & help homeless pets!


Thanks.

No comments: